Tuesday 10 June 2014

THANK YOU (kind doer of good deeds)



Finally, I get to write my first post about something very dear to me! Cardmaking! Better yet cardmaking with Stampin' Up! Products!!! I run two classes per week. Thursday mornings and Friday morning. This card was one from last week's classes! Soooo easy! 

I used Island  Indigo cardstock for my card base, Naturals White for my background, Very Vanilla for my sentiment and a teeny tiny bit of Tangerine Tango and Champagne glimmer paper for my flower embellishment. I stamped the background stamp from the Postage Due set first with Soft Suede and the a small part of it with So Saffron. The sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso. A while back I managed to get my hands on a bit of cork which I die cut using the smallest flower  from the Floral Frames Collection. The glimmer paper flower was punched out with the Pansy punch and then I used my favorite flower punch, the Petite petal punch with one of the Petite Petals stamps for my smallest flower. Swirl some Linen thread behind the flower and all done!

Well that's that!

Remember the Stampin' Up! Retiring products. Get them before they are gone! Go to my online shop!

I will be back soon with something from this week.

Regards
Mel
Xx

PS I would love your feed back!

No comments:

Post a Comment