Monday 3 November 2014

Christmas Wishes



And so it begins... All things Christmas!

This is by far my favourite time of the year! I love shopping for gifts, I love wrapping them and I truly love making Christmas cards and tags to go with the gifts! In the coming weeks I will hopefully fill this page with something for everyone!

Today's card is super easy and ideal for mass production.

I started off with the lovely Under the Tree DSP (135825) as inspiration and from this card I used the Cherry Cobbler and Kraft paper. For the card base I used Cherry Cobbler A4 Cardstock (121681).

Next I heat embossed the biggest star from the Many Merry Stars Photopolymer stamp set (138105, p8, Merry 7 Bright Extra Special Christmas Catalogue) in Gold Embossing powder (109129) onto Garden Green A4 Cardstock (108605). I also die cut the star using the Stars Framelits Dies (133723).


Next I die cut a smaller star from Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) and scored and folded it as pictured.






With the beautiful Cherry Cobbler Pattern not much more was needed - I heat embossed my greeting with Gold embossing powder (I used a stamp from the retired Joy to the World stamp set) but any medium sized greeting will work perfectly! I especially love the "Christmas Wishes"greeting from the Ornamental Pine stamp set (Wood 135104, Clear 135107, p 27, Holiday Catalogue).

I used the beautiful (understatement of the year!)  Satin Ribbon in Gold (134547) for a bow. 

A truly festive card in no time!

Don't miss out on all the fantastic promotions Stampin'Up! is offering at the moment! Click on the link and feast your eyes on all things beautiful....


Well over and out for now! In the next day or so a precious little gift box!

Mel xx

NS A very special thanks to the ladies for letting me photograph during class!

















No comments:

Post a Comment