Friday 5 December 2014

All is calm

Hi!

As it goes this time of year... So much to do, so little time!!! I'm officially in panic mode! I still have to finalize teacher gifts and Christmas cards, family and friend cards, etc, etc! Also two birthday cards ( one by Sunday!). I do think, however that I might just have all the cards covered...



Voila! I can easily wrap up 10 or 20 of these in a very short time! I can also easily use this basic recipe for my two birthday cards! I'm feeling better already!

For the card base (folded 4"x 4" card)  I used Pear Pizzazz A4 cardstock (131290). I cut two strips from the All is Calm DSP (p22, HC, 135823) measuring 1" x 6" and positioned it on top of Whisper White A4 cardstock  (p183, AC,106549) measuring 3 3/4"x 3 3/4". Take a look at my photo to get an idea of where to adhere the DSP strips. Next I stamped the medium snowflake from the Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set (p32, OC, 136829) underneath the DSP strips and heat embossed Merry Christmas (from the same stamp set) with some Silver Embossing Powder (p213, AC, 109131) and embellished with the lovely Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon (p22, OC, 135841). I first adhered a piece of ribbon between the two DSP strips and then tied a bow with the same ribbon to put on top of it. Also add some bling - never forget the bling!

Take care!

Mel xx

Ns Two more along the same line!




No comments:

Post a Comment