Friday 21 August 2015

Birthday Blossoms - The best day ever

Hello!

As promised last week... a birthday card for a spring birthday! Yes, as some of you are preparing for fall, in Australia we are looking forward to SPRING! Yippee! This card was inspired by an amazing lady who's birthday just happens to be on the 1st of September!!





One of my favourite trends at the moment is printed Acetate (or in Stampin'Up! world, printed window sheet)! It is so easy to make your own!  Stamp with Stazon (white or black) ink on window sheets! Be sure to immediately after stamping clean the Stazon ink of your stamp (it dries very quickly) otherwise your stamp will be stained! Also, I find a bit of dimension helps if you want the white on white look. I used some glue dots to add dimension - place them under an image here and there and they will not be so noticeable.

A special mention goes to the Alphabet Rotary Stamp  - I LOVE THIS STAMP! It gives a similar look as a label maker but you can stamp in any colour ink on any colour cardstock and you can customise your phrases! In this instance I heat embossed the sentiment "wishing you" in white on some pretty Melon Mambo!

My product list




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




I loved making this card! I hope you like it too! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

As always Take care!

Mel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment