Friday 28 August 2015

Flower Patch - BE YOU (TIFUL) note pad cover

Hello!

It was a busy week, but I couldn't help but create another project with the "totally wild'' Go Wild Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!

Whenever I walk by those $1 thick note pads (available at Officeworks, stationery shops and if your lucky your local News agency)  I cannot help but buy a stack of them! They come without a cover so it seems to me they are shouting out at me to be decorated! However you can decorate any note pad at hand (just measure and cut to suit)!


And a few extra photo's to show the pencil holder a bit closer...


I used circles 1 and 3 (from the inside of the circles collection) to cut the pencil holder...


The inside look. The bigger circle was part cut and the small circle in full.

My Product List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







I hope you will give it a go too!

Finally it is time for me to start  playing with the products from the new Holiday Catalogue (going live on the 1st of September 2015)!!!! Finally! something to look forward to next week!

Let me know if you have any questions!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment