Friday 14 August 2015

Guy Greetings - Hats off to you!

Hello!

What a week! Not long now and our house will be officially on the market! One thing is for certain, I will have the cleanest house on the block! At least until it is sold! 

I want to start of by saying how easy it is to move house with a business like Stampin' Up! - I can run my business from anywhere in Australia! And if you join before the end of August 2015 you will be able to pre-order from the new 2015/2016 Holiday Catalogue!! Just one of the many reasons to become a Stampin'up Demonstrator! Contact me if you want more details!  I will send one of the new Holiday Catalogues to the first 5 persons to leave a comment on this post!

This week's project is a matching card to go with the Mini Treat bag from last week! It's a quick and easy card,  as time was very limited with me cleaning and all! The card includes a little bit of sewing and you will also note that I am not the world's best  seamstress! I still think it turned out OK!







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







Next week I will have a feminine birthday card to celebrate a Spring Birthday!


Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment