Monday 30 November 2015

A little Something - Love Peace Joy Square Pillow box gift card holder

Hello!

Better late than never they say! I have been trying to share with you my idea for a beautiful Square Pillow Box gift card holder since last week! We are in the process of selling our house as well as buying a new house and believe me keeping the house clean and ready for potential buyers keeps you busy! Lucky we are very close...

Without any further a do...


Ta da! Normally I would add some lollies, but I recently quit sugar, so have none in the house!
I will be adding some Body Shop lip balm though.


I simply adore the Tags & Labels Framelits!

My Product List










Hints & Things


  • I cut my Square Pillow Box using the Precision Base Plate and the Multipurpose platform - I found this the easiest way as my Big Shot wouldn't cut all the way through the Window sheet with the normal Thinlits sandwich using the standard cutting pads.
  • I assembled the pillow box with Fast Fuse Adhesive, put the snowflake Designer Series Paper on the inside but adhered the die cut Sleigh Ride Thinlits on the outside. I found this less fiddly!
  • I added the Dazzling Diamond Stampin' Glitter with Whisper White Craft ink and Heat & Stick powder - I like the "snowy look" of the little village!
  • Feel free to load it with lollies!
I hope you feel inspired! This week I will be working on my Teachers gifts, Class mate cards, etc and will share with you as much as I can. 

Take care and be kind to one another!

Mel xx

2 comments: