Wednesday 9 December 2015

Snow Place - Merry Christmas (2)

Hello!

A reminder that, if today is Wednesday in your valley, to hop on over and see what our WEEKLY DEALS  are! Click on all our promotions while you are there!

Yes, I am still alive and kicking! It has been a hectic few weeks! Who knew selling ( and buying) a house can be so labour intensive?! With my husband working away, getting certain documents signed meant spending quite some time at the Post Shop! In between I was working on some more classmate cards! I had to keep it simple, so I just changed the "characters" around but kept to the same backround I used on my last card! Both my kids loved ( and felt proud) to hand out these to their classmates!


This little penguin comes with some props!


I had to be stingy on my Metallic Sequin Assortment! I ran out of gold - lucky I had some silver left over!


Bring in the Peaceful Pines Stamp set and its coordinating dies!


A little Real Red and sequins I bought quite some time ago (not sure where)
Brightens up this very clean and simple card!

My Product List









Hints & Things


  • Seeing as I will have to pack up my craft room soon, I am trying to work through all the tiny bits and pieces. I store the tiniest pieces of Gold Glimmer paper for punching out little stars or snowflakes and I used them for the star on top of my tree. A little bling goes a long way!
  • The tree was heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder. I have a VersaMark pad that I use only for my green inks when I use a clear embossing powder and one for red (both from last Christmas). This way I don't have to clean my stamp in between each card. I inked up with VersaMark ink and then Pear Pizzazz before I stamped on the card stock en then added my embossing powder.
  • Each card was stamped with a greeting from the Versatile Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink.
I hope to finish my Christmas stamping today! For my last Christmas project I made a beautiful tag to go with the teacher's gifts this year!  Woohoo! Coming soon  Stampin'Up!'s new Occcasions Catalogue!

  As always take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment