Wednesday 6 January 2016

Number of Years - Friend

Hello fellow cardmaker!

I hope 2016 is treating you well so far!

Less than a week before our "big" move (only about an hours drive from where we currently live)!

I arranged some time today for my kids to say good bye to their special friends and for a going away gift my little girl chose key rings - each received the initial of their first name. I new I wanted to incorporate the beautiful Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper in my gift bag or box project. This is what I came up with...


Beautiful!


I love the Vellum with this beautiful, soft floral paper.


My Product List







Hints & Things


  • First of all I have to mention the Embossing Buddy since always neglect to do it! For clean heat embossing this little tool is magic! 
  • The Precision Plate comes highly recommended for the detailed Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies. 
  • I cut two layers of the heart - one Vellum and one Whisper White Cardstock. The Big Shot Die cut Brush comes in very handy to remove all the tiny pieces form the heart. It can be a tiny bit tedious, but believe me you will love the end result!
  • I purchased the tiny flower embellishment is from a craft shop some time ago and I thought it was a perfect fit for the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series paper.
  • This project used products from both the Birthday Bouquet Suite (p 8 of the NEW Occasions Catalogue) and the Love Blossoms Suite (p 16 of the NEW Occasions Catalogue. Both of these product suites a stunning!
My suggestion? Make yourself a cuppa or pour a glass of wine and page through this lovely catalogue!

See you soon!

Mel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment