Friday 19 February 2016

Botanical Blooms - My Hawain themed tag!

Hello!

Just a quick share today! A week or two ago I posted my Hawaiin themed invited  I made for my Little Missy's upcoming birthday party! Today I share the tag I made to go with the Bubble Wands she handed out instead to her classmates (instead of cupcakes)!


Really easy, but very impressive! What do you think?

My Product List



Hints & Things


  • Although I didn't stamp anything during the making of this tag, you can stamp first with the coordinating Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set and then die cut the images! And there you have a stepped up version! Very easy and versatile! 
Like I said a quick post! Remember I love comments! 

I'm still undecided about the lolly bags, because I would love to somehow continue the theme but without the same tags... I will have to ponder on it a little more...

I hope to be able to post more frequently from next week as well as keep you up to date with all things Stampin' Up! wonderful!

Take care!

Mel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment