Tuesday 22 March 2016

Pay only $169 and get $295 worth of products in your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! Only 10 days left to make use of the Stampin' Up! SALE-A-BRATION promotion! Join me today!

Hello!

Time is rapidly running out on THE best time of the year to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! If you are a cardmaker, scrapbooker or crafter - Stampin' Up! is the company for you! You have nothing to lose just soooo much to gain! After being a Hobby Demostrator for almost 4 years, I have now decided it is time to step it up! And that is what Stampin'Up!'s all about... doing it your way! I would love to grow my team! I aim to make it the BEST team in the WEST! Click HERE for some details!'



Contact me today for your suggested Starter Kit flyer!

What else is in it for you?
  • You get the opportunity to put together a Starter Kit that works for you!
  • You get a lot of discounts!
  • You get to pre-order from new catalogues!
  • You can do it your way - as a Hobbyist or run your own business...
  • You get to go to the most amazing Conventions and On Stage events!
  • You meet amazing people, because all crafters are amazing!
  • You get me as your Team Leader! I am very service orientated and I have a passion for all things Stampin' Up!


Mel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment