Sunday 17 April 2016

Helping Me Grow ft And Many More - Best Mother Ever

Hello!

Here in Jindalee (Perth, Western Australia) it is my favourite kind of weather! Outside it is wet and inside nice and cozy! At the moment I'm working on my Mother's Day projects - this year this special day falls on Sunday the 8th of May '16.  Mom loves Pink, so be warned!


Not too much Pink, I hope!


The Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack is so beautiful and just perfect for Mother's Day!

My Product List





Hints & Things


  • It was really easy for me to build a background with the beautiful Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack - all the patterns coordinates perfectly!
  • After heat embossing the "best mother ever" sentiment with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder I used an Aqua Painter dipped in Rose Red Classic Ink (126954) to add a colour wash  - it really makes the Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder stand out! And of course it adds a touch more Pink!
  • As always I had to add some sequins (from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit) and a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper for the necessary bling!
Don't miss out on my very special gift wrapping for The Bodyshop's Body Butter! Follow me by e-mail! You will never miss a post!

I hope I have inspired you to make something Pink for your Mom this Mother's Day!

Take care!

Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and never too much pink for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete