Tuesday 7 June 2016

Cards, Coffee and Cake Morning - 22 June 2016, Jindalee, Western Australia

Hello!

To all that find themselves living in my area (Jindalee, Western Australia, 6036) you are invited! I am planning a get together on the 22nd of June 2016, from 9;30 am. Her's the deal! You purchase the Beautiful Designer Tin of Cards (orders need to be finalised by Friday, the 10th of June 2016 via my e-mail). You supply your own Tin of Cards (p 160 of Stampin'Up!'s New Annual Catalogue) and I supply all the additional products you need to complete the cards! Yes I will bring the coordinating Designer Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set, ink adhesives, etc! And great company! Remember you only have to purchase the Tin of Cards (makes 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs)!

Click on the images for a closer look




Don't wait Place your order with me today! I promise it will be a fun morning!

Thanks for supporting my Stampin' Up! business!

Take care!

Mel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment