Monday 27 June 2016

Love & Affection ft. Rose Wonder - Wishing you a marriage made in heaven...

Hello!

First of all this week I earned this badge... (my second one)

for this card!

Yay! I love the Global Design Project Challenges and it is such a great feeling to be one of the 3 winners amongts so many talented cardmakers! Do yourself a favour and hop on over to the Global Design Project for inspiration! The previous week I was fortunate enough to earn a Special Mention Badge for another card! Yay again!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring a sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set and I think it says it all.

Now all I need is a pair of Newly Weds!


(sigh)

My Product List




Notes


  • For the tiny flower bouqet image from the Love & Affection Photopolymer stamp set, I used Stampin' Write Markers (Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron) to colour the stamp. Remember to "huff" over the ink before stamping - this is to moisten the ink again. Does this make any sense?
  • I love using Vellum whenever I want to showcase something, without taking too much away from the background.
With the beautiful Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper it was possible to create a quick card by adding only a stamped sentiment!

As always I hope you like it! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated! If you would like to Pin the image, just click on the image and Pin away!

Take care!
Mel xx


2 comments:

  1. For a card that was on the easier side to make it is truly gorgeous.
    Congratulations on your global design badge.....well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! Credit goes to the DSP!

      Delete