Friday 3 June 2016

Love & Affection - sending a smile your way

Hello!

Today I'm sharing the second make & take that was part of my Stampin'Up!  New Annual Catalogue launch on the 1st of June! I tried to keep it simple, because most of the ladies were relatively new to stamping! My first make & take you can see HERE!

This time I focused on the beautiful Affectionately Yours Suite (p. 44 in the New Annual Catalogue). The Affectionately Yours Speciality Designer Paper features this season's hottest trend - Copper!


I am smitten with the cursive  font used for the greetings in the Love & Affection Photopolymer stamp set. It is perfect!


One of the Floral Affection Textured Impression Folders (there are 2) frames the lovely greeting.


My Product List




Notes

  • There is a new Big Shot Platform (p. 190 of the Annual Catalogue) available for purchase seperately if you already have a Big Shot. If, however, you are buying a Big Shot for the first time, the new platform is already included with 2 cutting pads. The new platform is very easy to work with as it doesn't have different tabs  - only an adapter for thin dies. 
  • The Precision Base Plate is still the one to use for dies with fine details.
If you still don't have the New Annual Catalogue in your hands, contact me! 

Take care!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment