Wednesday 9 November 2016

Holly Berry Happiness ft Tin of Tags and Perfectly Wrapped

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you a beautiful idea for a table gift! I created them as a Thank You to my Stamp-a-Stack for Christmas After Hours attendeess, but they could just as easily work for a wedding favour (with a few tweaks heare and there)! Now the idea to emboss Stampin'  Up!'s very handy Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags I got from the wonderful Patty Bennett from Patty Stamps! Thank you Patty!



 Isn't it just perfect!


How amazing it is to have a matching embossing folder!Yes that is how Stampin'  Up! rolls!



From Christmas to wedding favour in no time!

Notes

  • The Kraft Gift Bags comes in a pack of 10 for A$6.25! How perfect are they?
  • By mixing up Textured Impressions Embossing Folders you can use them for any occassion!
  • I colour washed Shimmery cardstock with my ink colours of choice (Sweet Sugarplum for the flower and Old Olive for the leaves!
  • Gold is the perfect accompanyment for Kraft cardstock!
I hope you feel inspired! Below you will find my Product List so no need to search for the products I have them listed for you!

Take care!

Mel xx

My Product List


My Product List




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea......thanks for sharing.
    Looks like you've used 2 embossing folders on the bag.....looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tracey the Holly Textured Impressions Folder and the Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Folder!

      Delete